BSBWHS417 Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
Complete your Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator course Online and Face to Face in Southport, Gold Coast!
Gain the skills and knowledge to perform the role of a Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator.
The Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator course is designed for those who assist with claims management, rehabilitation, and return-to-work programs.
This unit covers the skills and knowledge required to assist with managing the WHS implications of activities that facilitate an injured worker’s return to work. It involves identifying those with roles, duties, rights and responsibilities for return to-work, as well as assisting in preparing, implementing and evaluating the return to work.
Subjects covered include:
- Workers’ compensation legislation and associated duties relevant to Queensland.
- WHS laws, Act and Codes of Practice.
- Return to work requirements
- Implementing return to work plans
Apply now for just $299 per person!
- Time and Location
The face to face component of the course is scheduled to run on the first Monday of each month, however you can enrol and start your pre-work at any time. The face-to-face component is held at our head office: 8 Short Street, Southport QLD.
- Delivery Mode
You will receive up to 3 months access to complete the course, consisting of:
- Pre-work – On enrolment you will be emailed a link to pre-course material and questions which must be completed prior to attending the course.
- One day of face-to-face training and assessment.
- Post course work (if required).
- Entry Requirements
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
A USI is a 10-character string unique to you which is needed anytime you undertake nationally recognised training, such as applying into this program. Click here to create a USI: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Indicator Tool
The LLN Indicator Tool will be given to you once you have applied for the course. The LLN Indicator Tool is used for us to determine whether you require any additional support with your course and how to enhance your student experience.
Student Liaison Officer Contact
One of our Student Liaison Officer’s will contact you soon after you have made your enrolment application. We want to discuss the course with you further, including information about the entry requirements, course structure, assessments, etc.
This course is offered as a stand-alone unit of competency: BSBWHS417 Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work.
- Course Requirements
To complete this course, we suggest that each potential student has basic computer skills such as sending an email, using a printer and scanner, using Microsoft Office programs, and internet skills to undertake online research.
You will need to ensure you have access to the following technological resources:
- Stable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 3mbps. Go to www.speedtest.net to perform a speed test on your internet connection
- An email account – Can be created through Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail
- Microsoft Office (2010 version or later) – must include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Compatible operating systems – Windows 8 and higher, or MAC
- A current version of a web browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Desktop computer or laptop
- Learning Resources
All enrolled students have access to the following learning resources;
- Assessment information
- Learning support material
- All assessment tools
- Educational and Support Services
First Choice College offers a range of educational and support services available to students who require additional assistance with their course. Examples of these services are listed below.
Learner need Method of support offered by First Choice College Visual impairment
- Enlarge the font size of learning materials
First Choice College has a dedicated Administration Department which provides administrative support to enrolled students. Contact may be made by email at email@example.com or by phone (07) 5689 5060 during business hours.
- Course Fees
$299 per person.
- Course Inclusions
- One day of face-to-face training
- Learning and assessment resources
- Up to 3 months to complete the course
- Trainer and assessor support
- Additional support services (where applicable)
- Statement of Attainment issuance (does not include replacement Statement of Attainment)
Once a prospective student has enrolled and paid for a course offered by First Choice College, each individual is entitled to exercise their right as a consumer in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
For more information about our Refund Policy, you can refer to the Student Handbook.